Monday, February 14, 2011

Sock Monkey!

Hello again! Two blog posts in 24 hours! I know you're impressed! Or bored. Tee hee hee.

Feeling pretty good today, which really surprises me.  Little dude had a rough night, and was up every hour or so drinking water. When he did manage to sleep, he was super restless.  Poor guy. Nine more sleeps until he gets his adenoids removed, and I really hope that helps.  Both of us are losing sleep.

The morning started out a bit rough, and I'd explain why, but it's a really long and rather stupid story. Suffice it to say that I kept the boy home for the morning. We went to Starbucks, and then went to pay a bill (I'm fond of electricity, so occasionally I pay the bill, haha), and then came home where I gave him his valentines day gifts: a sock monkey plushie, and a heart shaped box of peanut butter cups.

I could tell he wasn't that enthused with the sock monkey, and so he gave it to me. I don't feel bad though, I did buy him a video camera, and cheap or not, it's still a good gift. I've developed a strange affection for the monkey, who I've named Froot Loops (thanks, Kelly), and I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up in one of my YouTube videos in the near future. In addition to that, I've decided to start him his own photo album, and I think he'll travel around taking in the sights.

All in all, it was a good day, with lots of love and laughter. This is why I love life so much.

Cheers!
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment